June 30, 2010

Dr. Hamori Featured in Latest Issue of New Beauty


Dr. Christine Hamori is featured in the Summer/Fall 2010 edition of New Beauty magazine, which is due on newsstands the last week of June. She is profiled as "being in the same demographic" as her patients, and a brief interview with her includes this answer when asked why she does not delegate her procedures and treats each surgical and injectable patient herself...
"I am sensitive to patients’ desires for confidentiality, comfort, convenience and support. My patients have entrusted me to care for them, so I feel it is my responsibility to perform all of my own procedures."
I don't want to be a spoiler, so you'll just have to look for a copy on the newstand the last week of June. Or, stop by and pick up your copy at Dr. Hamori's Duxbury cosmetic surgery practice.