March 14, 2008

Radiesse Lift Restores "Apples of the Cheeks"

Over the past several weeks I have seen a significant increase in patients requesting "cheek lifts" or "Radiesse lifts." This non-surgical, mid-facelift really helps smooth out folds around the nose as well as recreate the "apples of the cheeks" that so many patients loose in their 30's and 40's.

The Radiesse lift is virtually painless. I perform a nerve block to the cheeks and apply topical to numb the skin from the outside. Usually two syringes of the product are required to fill up the cheeks. Bruising is very rare and I just love what patients say when they see themselves in the mirror after the 10 minute procedure. "Wow! That is what I used to look like." It is like a face lift in a syringe. If you would like to learn more about how to achieve such a cheek lift, please call my Duxbury, Massachusetts medical office. See contact info here.